Friday, April 18, 2014

Jazz Up Your Cell Phone

Affordable Cell Phone Accessories

Selfie time! These remote shutters make selfies a snap. 


These are too cute! Fone Face not only protects your phone from damage and breakage, but they are incredibly fun as well! The stretch fit material will fit a wide variety of phones. 

Turn your mobile device into a stereo with these wireless sound amplifiers. 

The price on these USB chargers can't be beat at $3.99 each! One satisfied customer says, "I use mine constantly. If I am in the car, I am using my USB charger from Affordable Accessories. I can use it for my phone and my tablet. AND it's so cute and stylish!

Get a personalized iPhone case from Paparté. You pick the design and the color!

Power up wherever you may be with Portable Purse Power. No electrical source needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment